All kinds of products require high hardness,glass transparent and other products.
1. Prepare the electronic scale and the glue tool to clean the products that need to be glued.
2. Pour A and B into the plastic container according to the weight ratio and stir evenly.
3. Put the stirred glue into the glue bottle, and then quickly fill it into the product that needs to be glued.
4, after filling the glue, it can be cured at room temperature, and clean the tool
1. Please clearly check the label on the package before matching the glue, and confirm the ratio of the ratio of the A agent to the B agent.
2, the glue tool should be clean and dry, no dust, water and oil
3. Mix the A and B components according to the proportion and stir evenly to avoid unevenness or lack of hardness.
4. Since the glue starts to react and heat, the more the amount of glue is, the more heat is generated, and the curing time is also shortened. The shorter the time that can be used, so please apply the proper amount of glue according to the time of filling. So as not to cause waste.
5. After the glue is finished, seal the AB agent package to prevent debris or moisture absorption, and ensure the normal use of the next time.
6, a very small number of people exposed to the glue for a long time will produce mild skin allergies, it is recommended to wear protective gloves when used, stick to the skin can be wiped off with acetone, Tianna water or alcohol, and cleaned with detergent
7, before mass use, please try a small amount, master the use of the product skills, so as not to make mistakes
1. Packed for each group of 30KG, A glue 25KG / pot, B glue 5KG / pot
2. After the plastic bucket is opened and the glue is poured out, it needs to be covered immediately to avoid contact with the air for a long time, which causes the glue to oxidize and crystallize.
3, the glue must be sealed and stored in a cool and ventilated place to avoid high temperature or sun exposure
4. The glue may crystallize in the low temperature condition in winter, and it needs to be dissolved in a 60 degree oven before use.
5. The shelf life of this glue is 6 months. If the shelf life is exceeded, please try it in small amount. If it is qualified, you can continue to use it.